AutoCAD 2018 free download ISO 32 bit, 64 bit. It’s a full free version of Autodesk AutoCAD 2018 latest version for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit.
AutoCAD 2018 Free download Overview
AutoCAD is the most popular engineering software among civil engineering students to date. AutoCAD is used to design 3D graphics like designing a house, a special robot. Designing the map of a particular compound. AutoCAD is mostly preferred and used by civil engineers to design and prepare their work. Basically, it is a must-have tool for civil engineers and architect. There several other similar 3D designing applications developed by different software companies but AutoCAD stands on the top due to its simplicity and easy to use interface. You can also download Adobe Photoshop CC 2019
What is New in AutoCAD 2019
AutoCAD 2018 free download is was released on September
Following are the key features of AutoCAD 2018
- Save to Web and Mobile: Save drawings from your desktop to view and edit on the AutoCAD web and mobile apps.
- 2D Graphics: Enjoy 2X faster zoom, pan, and change draw orders and layer properties.
- Shared Views: Publish design views of your drawing in a web browser for viewing and commenting.
- AutoCAD Web Application: Create, edit, view, and share CAD drawings from any device through the browser.
- AutoCAD Mobile Application: View, create, edit, and share CAD drawings on your mobile device.
- User Interface: Experience improved visuals with new flat-design icons and 4K enhancements.
- PDF Import: Import geometry, including SHX font files, fills raster images, and TrueType text, into a drawing from a PDF.
There is a significant number of additional feature which we have not mentioned above. These features are mostly about user interaction. If you need to know all the new features continue reading further.
- RibbonAccess your favorite tools—when you need them—with the AutoCAD ribbon.
- Tool palettesEasily access frequently used content and tools with customizable tool palettes.
- Command windowLaunch commands and respond to prompts via simple keystrokes, right at the command line.
- Object gripsEasily reshape, move, or manipulate geometry with grip editing.
- WorkspacesSave and restore workspaces with customized menus, toolbars, palettes, and ribbons.
- Shortcut menusDisplay a shortcut menu for quick access to commands that are relevant to your current activity.
- Object and layer transparencyControl the transparency for selected objects or for all objects on a layer.
- Object selection and isolationFind and select all objects that match the properties of an object. Hide or unhide the selected objects
2D drafting, drawing, and annotation
- Text settingsCreate single or multiline text (mtext) as a single text object. Format the text, columns, and boundaries
- DimensionsCreate dimensions automatically. Pass the cursor over selected objects to get a preview before you create it.
- LeadersCreate leaders with a variety of content, including text or blocks. Easily format leader lines, and define styles.
- Centerlines and center marksCreate and edit centerlines and center marks that automatically move when you move the associated objects.
- TablesCreate tables with data and symbols in rows and columns, apply formulas and link to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet.
- Revision cloudsDraw revision clouds around new changes in a drawing to quickly identify your updates.
- ViewsSave views by name to easily return to a specific view for quick reference or for applying to layout viewports.
- LayoutsSpecify the size of your drawing sheet, add a title block and display multiple views of your model.
- FieldsUse fields in text object to display text that can be updated automatically as the field value changes.
- Data linkingEnable simultaneous updates by creating a live link between a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet and a table in your drawing.
- Data extractionExtract information from objects, blocks, and attributes, including drawing information.e
- Dynamic blocksAdd flexibility and intelligence to your block references, including changing the shape, size, or configuration.
- ArraysCreate and modify objects in circular or rectangular patterns, or along a path.
- Parametric constraintsApply geometric and dimensional constraints to maintain relationships between drawing geometry.productivity tools.
Before downloading AutoCAD 2018 free download make sure your computer meets the hardware and software requirements which
AutoCAD 2018 System Requirements
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® 10 (Desktop OS)/Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 with Update KB2919355/Microsoft® Windows® 7 SP1
- CPU Type: 1 Gigahertz (GHz) or Faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) Processor
- Memory: For 32-bit AutoCAD 2018: 2 GB (3 GB recommended)/For 64-bit AutoCAD 2018: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Display Resolution: 1360×768 (1600×1050 or Higher Recommended) With True Color; 125% Desktop Scaling (120 DPI) or Less Recommended
- Display Card: Windows Display Adapter Capable of 1360×768 with True Color Capabilities and DirectX® 9. DirectX 11 Compliant Card Recommended
- Disk Space: Installation 6.0 GB
- Pointing Device: MS-Mouse Compliant
- Digitizer: WINTAB Support
- Browser: Windows Internet Explorer® 9.0 (or Later)
- NET Framework: .NET Framework Version 4.6
- ToolClips Media Player: Adobe Flash Player v10 or
Up Network: Deployment via Deployment Wizard
AutoCAD 2018 Free Download For Windows 32 bit/ 64 bit
The question is — Is there any free full version of AutoCAD 2019 available to download.
Well, there is no such thing about AutoCAD 2018 free download software being completely free for a lifetime. however, every Autodesk products including AutoCAD 2019 have a 30-day free trial version which you can enjoy or test your preference if you think it’s a must use the software you rather purchase it legally. The advantages of purchasing legal AutoCAD from the manufacturer’s website is – it will be 100% safe, you will get regular updates, new features and above all your computer will be safe of any internal threats in the future.
It’s highly possible sometimes a crack software could turn into a deadly virus in a blink an eye. So, therefore, I recommend you to use the trial version which is completely free for up to 30 days.